Sunday, June 28, 2009

same ol same ol







Well I am on the computer this afternoon, so I thought I might as well put a post up here see as how I have no excuse not to. :)

There is not much going on here that is new to report, Chloe left today to go on a trip with her friend down to some amusement park, she will be back in a few days, Fayth and Fin have found a deck of cards and are busy discussing the finer points and subtleties of "war". Naomi interviewed for a job at TAMC as a receptionist. We have not heard back yet but then again things run on "Maine time" here, hurry up and wait.

I have been working in the woodshop quite a bit, I built myself a new workbench, the first real and true workbench I have every had, I never though it was that big of a deal but let me tell you hand tool work goes so much easier on this thing, and it's a beast as well, It pushes 200 lbs on its own and then when I put all the tool boxes underneath...I bet I'm pushing a half a ton. well over a 1/4 at least.

anyhow just thought I'd drop a quick note and a few pics

We all miss you, and hope to see you all as soon as possible

D

No comments: