Thursday, March 11, 2010

new member of our familly






last night dad called and told me and my sisters to go into the living room and shut the TV off i wasn't sure why but we did. then they come in dad first and mom follows holding our new PUPPY his name is Loki he's a mutt my mothers friends found he was lost they tried everything to find the owners, but they couldn't. they knew my mom had wanted a small dog for a long time and they didn't have room to keep him.
he is so cute! me and my mom had to give him a bath and he stood so still. Not shying away like ivy did. (though he is certainly not replacing her) After the bath he started running around and rubbing his face on the ground then he dropped on the ground and pulled himself along with his front paws. He was rollling on his back and zooming around it was amazing.
But most of all he is certainly moms dog he cuddles with her more than any of us. he layed at her feet earlier and is by her side a lot. Need less to say were all very excited about Loki.

No comments: